[LTER-mcm-pi] Fwd: RE: Nora Richter - Lake Fryxell

Priscu, John jpriscu at montana.edu
Thu Mar 10 07:04:17 MST 2016

I get a bad vibe  too-very pushy and in your face

On Mar 9, 2016, at 5:49 PM, Peter Doran <pdoran at lsu.edu<mailto:pdoran at lsu.edu>> wrote:

We can talk about this, but in this case it was Rachael as a free agent providing samples. Not LTER.

I wrote this guy back. He gives me a really bad vibe. Very boastful and quick to criticize everyone in his field, including my new junior colleague. The whole thing with his student is weird. I'll put him on hold for now and we can discuss next week. Looks like now they want to write a separate proposal to PLR

Peter Doran, Professor and John Franks Chair
Department of Geology and Geophysics
E235 Howe Russell Geosciences Complex
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA 70803