[LTER-mcm-pi] A few announcements

Priscu, John jpriscu at montana.edu
Thu Jun 25 10:16:27 MDT 2015

Amy is going

From: mcm-pi [mailto:mcm-pi-bounces at lists.lternet.edu] On Behalf Of Peter Doran
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:43 PM
To: mcm-pi at lists.lternet.edu
Subject: Re: [LTER-mcm-pi] A few announcements

Hi Mike, on #3, I got an invite today to go and can't. I will tell them this but if there is someone who didn't get an invite that would like to go I could make a suggestion for a replacement. Maybe we should get a count of who among us got an invite. We should try and keep our representation high.

-Peter

Peter Doran, Professor and John Franks Chair

Department of Geology and Geophysics

E235 Howe Russell Geosciences Complex

Louisiana State University

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA 70803