[LTER-mcm-pi] change of PI notification through OCG...

Michael Gooseff mgooseff at rams.colostate.edu
Tue Jun 9 08:17:07 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I recieved a few puzzling emails at CSU regarding my and Diana/Adrian’s subcontracts from CU for the MCM LTER.  They were notifications of change to the subcontracts, but I couldn’t tell what change was made.  It turns out that the official change of PI at CU (from Diane to me) was being communicated by the CU OCG to the sub-contracting institutions.  So, if you get a similar non-informative email about a change to your sub-contract from CU, please do not be concerned, it SHOULD just be this notification.   Of course, if you see other changes you weren’t expecting, please let me know!

Best,
Mike