[LTER-mcm-pi] LSU Artist and Writers

Peter Doran pdoran at lsu.edu
Mon Jun 1 16:42:33 MDT 2015

Hi all, I got approached by a guy at LSU who has been awarded an artist
and writers grant. Big file, so put it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Wsv8LSorQCNEtTQmFKQnNPLXM/view?usp=sharing

  The whole thing is recreating historical photographs using scientists
today. Diane - I told him about the narrows picture you guys did and he
was interested in that.

Adrien, you definitely need to get in touch with Vince. He is interested
in talking to you.  He's looking for names and to get in contact with
people who will be there in January who would be willing to be photographed.

His email is below

-Peter