[LTER-mcm-pi] Reminder to review the webpage

Cristina Takacs-Vesbach cvesbach at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:37:41 MDT 2015

FYI, yesterday in our meeting, Inigo was tasked with updating the pub
page, you will probably hear from him soon.  But since Mike brings this
up, please check what is missing on the page at
http://mcm.lternet.edu/biblio and send Inigo any missing pubs.  Also, as
a reminder, here is some suggested verbiage for the acknowledgements
section of your next paper.  You can also find the grant number to cite
on the bottom of our webpages in the blue NSF box.

Thanks, Tina

Primarily MCM:

This research was funded by McMurdo LTER NSF OPP grant 1115245 (to so
and so, if you will list other grants too)

Or an ancillary project that benefited from MCM:

Additional support was provided by the McMurdo LTER, NSF OPP grant 1115245.

--

Cristina Takacs-Vesbach

Associate Professor
Department of Biology