[LTER-mcm-pi] others at MCM5 discussion on Saturday morning?

Michael Gooseff michael.gooseff at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:44:36 MDT 2015

Hi all,

A quick question for you – Should our discussion on Saturday morning (about the new proposal direction) include a few non-PI folks?

Specifically, I’m asking about Eric Sokol*, perhaps Kathy, and there might be others that you might be thinking about.  I’m asking about folks who would likely be involved with the proposal writing.  I’m not proposing new PIs enter the discussion this way (that’s a discussion for us for Saturday afternoon).

*Eric just arrived at INSTAAR today to start his new MCM/NWT postdoc with us.  He will be helping with the NWT LTER proposal renewal and to some extent I expect we will rely on him to fill in some direction/writing in Diane’s place on MCM.

Please reply by Wednesday afternoon if you have a strong opinion about this, and, let me know if there are others we might expect.

Also – recall the schedule is posted here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BR4LpLWPQZtIzip5FtPbibsBnYYkcPIBnmMm5DaIDw4
Chris and I will send out an email tomorrow with some additional updates/details.

Thanks.

Cheers
-Mike

Michael Gooseff, Associate Professor
Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research
Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0450

email: michael.gooseff at colorado.edu<mailto:michael.gooseff at colorado.edu>
web: http://goosefflab.weebly.com<http://goosefflab.weebly.com/>