[LTER-mcm-pi] wait... there IS more variability in streamflow since 2002!

Peter Doran pdoran at lsu.edu
Mon Aug 17 19:09:52 MDT 2015

  It was the conductivity I was remembering. This is a lake level
corrected plot for ELB conductivity. Note the variation post flood year.
We can try and update this for Boulder as well.

-Peter

Peter Doran, Professor and John Franks Chair
Department of Geology and Geophysics
E235 Howe Russell Geosciences Complex
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA 70803