[LTER-mcm-pi] wait... there IS more variability in streamflow since 2002!

Byron Adams byron_adams at byu.edu
Mon Aug 17 02:10:24 MDT 2015

Hi Mike - we have a paper in review right now on freeze-thaw cycles and soil moisture.  If I recall correctly, we showed that soil moisture has been increasing (not sure about variance around the mean), but we do show an increase in magnitude and variance of freeze-thaw cycles in soils.  Matt’s on vacation now but Diana will have him send those data when he gets back next week.
-b