[LTER-mcm-pi] Fwd: [LTER-site-exec] NPP working group

Michael Gooseff michael.gooseff at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:22:19 MDT 2015

Hi all

This is a working group to which I have contributed at the recent science council meetings and will now have some broader discussion and input at the ASM.

For MCM - could we perhaps provide data from the lakes (depth integrated)?

Thanks

Mike

Typed by clumsy fingers on a small virtual keyboard. Please excuse typos.

Begin forwarded message: