[LTER-luq] latest news

Elvia Melendez-Ackerman elmelend at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:49:09 PDT 2017

Bob/Others: I need Jess to make a list of damages to El Verde/his lab/
office.  We will work on Sunday at the house and can collect it from his
house then.  I will give this list to our dept chair. I.need him to put a
guesstimate on $.  I writting through here in the hopes that he gests this
message. E