[LTER-luq] IMS and scientific research

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 14:14:56 PDT 2017

Hi,
While designing a poster to present in ESIP 2017 from all LTER sites that have similar information management systems (IMS) to LUQ's, the answer to the following question popped up as crucial to what I want to present:

How our online information management system has helped, if so, your scientific research?

I have an idea how but then again, I do not do scientific research.
Please be honest and if you need to say "no help" or you rather not answer, that's OK.
Thanks.
EDA Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program