[LTER-luq] LUQ Personnel Official List in the LTER Network

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 13:19:55 PST 2017

Hi,

Attached you will find an Excel File with a list of all the LUQ members of the luq at lternet.edu list, including their email address and primary NSF Role.

This file also contains an extracted list of the students and a list of the NSF Role Codes and their description.
This was originally a petition from Jill Thompson but I figured it would be useful for everybody to have for reference and/or for revision.
Jill also asked me to include the organization each person belong to. I will prepare a table in our website that will have this as well.
I will welcome suggestions.
EDAEda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program