[LTER-luq] Fw: Luquillo list bounces

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 11:06:33 PST 2017

Hi,This is to make us aware that, when sending an email using this mailing list (or any other lternet.edu list), we have to be aware that there is a limit to the size that the message itself + attachments can have (<=40KB)...
...otherwise strange things might happen...
EDA Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program
 University of Puerto Rico