[LTER-luq] Faculty Position in Global Environmental Change at Dartmouth College

Erika Marín-Spiotta marinspiotta at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:49:46 MDT 2016

Please forward.

*Faculty Position in Global Environmental Change at Dartmouth College*

The Department of Geography (http://geography.dartmouth.edu/) at Dartmouth
College seeks an Assistant Professor with a specialty in climate science,
biogeochemical cycling, and/or earth systems modeling.  We welcome
applications from candidates with an established record of excellence in
teaching and research to augment and complement the department’s strengths
in physical/environmental geography.  Candidates should hold a Ph.D. or be
in the final stages of a Ph.D. program.  Application review will begin
November 15 and will continue until the position is filled.

Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with
a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.  We prohibit discrimination
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or any other legally protected status.  Applications by
members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.  Please submit a
letter of application, C.V., writing samples, and contact information for
three referees via https://apply.interfolio.com/37556.  Inquiries should be
directed to Search Committee Chair Frank Magilligan, Francis.J.
Magilligan at dartmouth.edu.