[LTER-luq] Fwd: Empower ECUADOR Post-Earthquake Cacao and Coffee, from Rocio Fernandez

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue May 10 11:46:53 MDT 2016

Hi All,

Please see below.  Rocio was a volunteer at the field station a number of
years ago.  She moved to Ecuador and married Marcos shortly after.  They
have two small children now.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311