[LTER-luq] Posters and ligtning talks - please check to confirm

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:44:17 MDT 2016

Hi all -

Below are the people I have currently signed up for lightning talks and
posters for the annual meeting. If you have signed up for either, please
check to make sure I've got you listed and send me your titles/abstracts as
soon as possible. If you would like to sign up for either, let me know.

For those presenting posters - remember they will be presented in El Portal
and we have been asked to try to make them understandable to the public to
the best of our ability

*LIGHTNING TALKS:*

Christine O’Connell
*Jean Lodge *