[LTER-luq] FW: Award Id : 1546686, PI: Zimmerman

Olga Mayol omayol at ites.upr.edu
Sat Mar 26 05:49:02 MDT 2016

Excellent news, Jess!

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Jess Zimmerman <jesskz at ites.upr.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We finally have our LTER award.  It was truly a Good Friday.
>
> jess
>
> Jess K. Zimmerman
> Professor
> Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
> Department Environmental Sciences
> University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
> Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
>
> Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
>    LTER Program Office: 88233
>    El Verde Field Station: 80903
> Mobile: 787-380-3311

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Olga L. Mayol-Bracero, Ph.D.
Full Professor
Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols Research (ACAR)
Department of Environmental Science
University of Puerto Rico
PO Box 70377
San Juan PR 00936-8377 USA

Office phone: +1 787 764-0000 Ext. 88191 or 88220 (secretary)
Lab phone:     +1 787 764-0000 Ext. 88191, 88192
Fax: (787) 772-1481
E-mail: omayol at ites.upr.edu
envsci.uprrp.edu/
http://pradacs.catec.upr.edu/

*Address for FedEx: University of Puerto Rico Anexo Facundo Bueso Office #
208 Río Piedras, PR 00931 USA *