[LTER-luq] join Tim Fahey in the field Tuesday afternoon?

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Fri Jun 3 12:05:55 MDT 2016

Hi All,

Tim Fahey, former Lead PI for Hubbard Brook, is visiting us as part of our
Advisory Committee.  He is here from Tuesday through Thursday.  I would
like to take him on an orientation walk around El Verde Tuesday afternoon.
If you are free and would like to join us, please drop me a line.

Tim will join the CZO meeting at Rio Mar on Tuesday morning and then join
them for the field trip on Wednesday.   Tim has also worked in the
Cordillera Central in the Dominican Republic as well.  They have some
pretty serious granitic diorite over there.  Really cool.

Anyway, let me know,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311