[LTER-luq] Congratulations to Dr. D. Jean Lodge

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 08:35:51 MST 2016

It cannot be expressed better than Grizelle did. Congratulation Jean!EDA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 16:05, Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS<ggonzalez at fs.fed.us> wrote:   Dear All,
It is with great pleasure and honor I share with you the news that Dr. D. Jean Lodge, a FPL scientist stationed at the IITF Sabana Field Research Station in Luquillo has passed through her FS research panel review process with the recommendation and approval for the super grade of ST.
Please help me celebrate and congratulate Jean on such high and well deserved achievement!

Thank you Jean for your service, and hard work!

Thank you for being such an inspiration and making us all so VERY proud!!

En hora buena!

GG

Dr. Grizelle González
Project Leader

Forest Service

International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7800
f: 787-766-6302
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us

Jardín Botánico Sur,