[LTER-luq] Congratulations to Dr. D. Jean Lodge

Erika Marín-Spiotta marinspiotta at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:17:23 MST 2016

Yes, very well deserved, Jean! What an honor!

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Maria Uriarte <mu2126 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> Enhorabuena, Jean!

Prof. Erika Marín-Spiotta
Biogeography and Biogeochemistry Research Group
Department of Geography
University of Wisconsin-Madison
550 North Park St
Madison, WI 53706
marinspiotta at wisc.edu

Office/Lab: Science Hall 223/230
Lab phone: 608-262-1855
Visit the Biogeolab website: marinspiotta.com