[LTER-luq] Congratulations to Dr. D. Jean Lodge

Willig, Michael michael.willig at uconn.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:14:40 MST 2016

Dear Jean,

Please accept my sincere congratulations on this milestone recognition of your accomplishments.

This is a well-deserved honor.

We will have to collectively celebrate YOU during our June Annual Meeting.

Best Wishes,

Mike

Michael R. Willig, Ph.D.
Director -- Center for Environmental Sciences & Engineering
Professor -- Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Curator – Mammal Collections

Web Sites
Personal:  http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/people/willig/
Center: http://www.cese.uconn.edu/
Department:  http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/eebwww/

Phones
Office of Director:  860-486-2798
Research Office:  860-486-1455
Research Laboratory:  860-486-1772
Facsimile:  860-486-5488

Mailing Address
Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering
University of Connecticut
3107 Horsebarn Hill Road
Building 4 Annex
Storrs, CT  06269-4210