[LTER-luq] Fwd: Island Biology 2016

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Thu Feb 18 06:15:30 MST 2016

Hi Folks,

FYI.  Looks like an interesting meeting.  I am planning to attend.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 80903
Mobile: 787-380-3311