[LTER-luq] Fw: Student Award at AMS's 28th Conference on Climate Variability and Change

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:08:53 MST 2016

Tom,

This is great news!  Congrats to Craig and to you.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 80903
Mobile: 787-380-3311