[LTER-luq] Draft version of January schedule

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:10:21 PST 2016

Hi everyone - I'm attaching a draft version of the schedule for the January
meeting. The second page has a breakdown of tasks for each day, but a more
detailed schedule should be completed by the end of the week.

We need a head count for the first day (field trip to drought experiments),

*so if you are attending the first day please let me know.*
Sarah

--
Sarah Stankavich
LUQ-LTER Coordinator