[LTER-luq] Reminder: Annual reports due next week - I'm switching my email to gmail

djlodge djlodge at caribe.net
Wed Dec 21 02:00:22 PST 2016

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the papers - I had wondered what had come from the bromeliad
tank experiment.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.

I'm switching to my gmail account over the holidays, and getting rid of
caribe.net, which was reconfigured a couple months ago and is
unworkable.

Please change the address to
dlodgester at gmail.com

Thanks,