[LTER-luq] FW: Great GS-14/15 opportunity

Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS ggonzalez at fs.fed.us
Thu Apr 14 06:21:00 MDT 2016

Sharing.

[Forest Service Shield]

Dr. Grizelle González
Project Leader

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7800
f: 787-766-6302
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>

Jardín Botánico Sur, 1201 Ceiba St.
San Juan, PR 00926
www.fs.fed.us<http://www.fs.fed.us/>
[http://wwwstatic.fs.usda.gov/images/email/usda-logo.png]<http://usda.gov/>[Twitter Logo]<https://twitter.com/forestservice>[Facebook Logo]<http://facebook.com/USDA>

Caring for the land and serving people

This is the opening for the WFWARP Water and Aquatic Resources Assistant Director.
Please distribute widely.

[Forest Service Shield]

Mike Eberle
Surface Water Program Leader

Forest Service
WO - Watershed, Fish, Wildlife, Air and Rare Plants

p: 202-205-1093
c: 202-689-5890
mbeberle at fs.fed.us<mailto:mbeberle at fs.fed.us>

1400 Independence Ave
Washington, DC 20015
www.fs.fed.us<http://www.fs.fed.us/>
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D1948E.1278AB60]  [http://wwwstatic.fs.usda.gov/images/email/usda-logo.png] <http://usda.gov/>  [Twitter Logo] <https://twitter.com/forestservice>  [Facebook Logo] <http://facebook.com/USDA>   [cid:image006.jpg at 01D1948E.1278AB60]

Caring for the land and serving people