[LTER-luq] March meeting video uploaded===> I will be out of town from April 25th till May 16th

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 12:19:00 MDT 2016

Hi,
I will not be able to attend this or any other meeting from April 25th till May 16th since I will be out of town.
If anybody needs something from IM, please let me know. I will try to accomplish the task before I leave.
Thanks,
EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom Information Manager LTER Program University of Puerto Rico Tel. (787) 764-0000 (1-4943) Fax (787) 772 -1481