[LTER-luq] Monthly meeting Sept. 8th, link and info

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:44:52 MDT 2015

Hi all -

On *Tuesday, September 8th at 1 pm EDT*, we will be holding our first
Luquillo LTER monthly meeting using the GoTo meeting software. Please use
the link or telephone number below to connect using your computer or phone.

Our speaker for this month is *Dr. Azad Henareh*, who will be talking about
"*Potential Climate Change Effects in Puerto Rico Projected from the
Statistically Downscaled Global Climate Models.*"

After Dr. Henareh's talk, there will be time for discussion and a short
business meeting. We hope that you will join us!

*CONNECTION INFORMATION*

   - Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/547743741
   - You can also dial in using your phone.
   United States +1 (646) 749-3112
   Access Code: 547-743-741

--
Sarah Stankavich