[LTER-luq] Fwd: Fwd: Final litterfall graph (until we add palms)

McDowell, Bill Bill.McDowell at unh.edu
Tue Sep 1 11:08:05 MDT 2015

I would like to measure greenhouse gas concentrations (CO2, CH4, N2O) in all LTER stream sites, given that our sensors show that DO is going way down in many streams. We could also estimate gas evasion. Bill

William H. McDowell
Professor of Environmental Science and Presidential Chair
Department of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of New Hampshire
Director, NH Water Resources Research Center (http://wrrc.unh.edu/)
(603) 862-2249 bill.mcdowell at unh.edu<mailto:bill.mcdowell at unh.edu>