[LTER-luq] Drought presentations from Oct 13th monthly meeting

Willig, Michael michael.willig at uconn.edu
Sun Oct 18 20:29:10 MDT 2015

Sarah,

Thanks ...

Mike

Michael R. Willig

Director, Center for Environmental Sciences & Engineering

Professor, Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology

University of Connecticut

On Oct 18, 2015, at 10:14 PM, "Sarah Stankavich" <sarahstankavich at gmail.com<mailto:sarahstankavich at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all -

Below is a link you can use to download a zip file of the presentations given at the Oct. 13th monthly meeting regarding the drought. The file was too large to email, so I uploaded it to Google drive. Please let me know if you can't access it so I can share it with you another way. We also recorded the meeting and will have it uploaded to the website soon for anyone who is interested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B11DpKT3HzBCcm15VjhDRjdSZVU/view?usp=sharing

Sarah
--
Sarah Stankavich