[LTER-luq] LUQ Monthly meeting, 1 pm EDT today - Speakers and connection info

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:44:50 MDT 2015

Hi all - Below is the GoTo meeting connection info for the LUQ monthly
meeting today at 1 pm EDT. The meeting will focus on the drought and we
will have short presentations from the following:

Aaron Hogan - El Verde precipitation data
Cathy Pringle - Stream algae and insects
Todd Crowl/Omar Perez - Shrimp
Larry Woolbright - Coquies
Sarah Stankavich/Jean Lodge - Fungal mats
Jess Zimmerman - Soil moisture and O2 graphs from Whendee Silver

A friendly reminder to please keep your microphones muted during the
meeting if you are not speaking to cut down on background noise. We will
record the meeting and post it on the LUQ website for those who are unable
to join. Connection info below:

*Luquillo LTER Monthly Meeting*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/195397117

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States : +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 195-397-117

--
Sarah Stankavich