[LTER-luq] Fwd: Experimental Forest: Data and Records Archive Manager position

Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS ggonzalez at fs.fed.us
Tue Jul 7 16:01:44 MDT 2015

Dr. Grizelle González
Project Leader

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7800<tel:787-764-7800>
f: 787-766-6302<tel:787-766-6302>
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>

Jardín Botánico Sur,
1201 Ceiba St.<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>
San Juan, PR 00926<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>

Caring for the land and serving people

 Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kabrick, John -FS" <jkabrick at fs.fed.us<mailto:jkabrick at fs.fed.us>>
Date: July 7, 2015 at 5:26:35 PM AST
To: FS-pdl nrs ef managers - local <pdl_nrs_ef_managers___local at ms.fs.fed.us<mailto:pdl_nrs_ef_managers___local at ms.fs.fed.us>>
Cc: "Jain, Terrie -FS" <tjain at fs.fed.us<mailto:tjain at fs.fed.us>>, "Bollenbacher, Barry -FS" <bbollenbacher at fs.fed.us<mailto:bbollenbacher at fs.fed.us>>, "Buford, Marilyn -FS" <mbuford at fs.fed.us<mailto:mbuford at fs.fed.us>>, "Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS" <ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>>, "Guldin, Jim -FS" <jguldin at fs.fed.us<mailto:jguldin at fs.fed.us>>, "Gwaze, David -FS" <dgwaze at fs.fed.us<mailto:dgwaze at fs.fed.us>>, "Hayes, Deborah -FS" <deborahhayes at fs.fed.us<mailto:deborahhayes at fs.fed.us>>, "Johnson, Sherri -FS" <sherrijohnson at fs.fed.us<mailto:sherrijohnson at fs.fed.us>>, "Porth, Laurie S -FS" <lporth at fs.fed.us<mailto:lporth at fs.fed.us>>, "Rugg, Dave -FS" <drugg at fs.fed.us<mailto:drugg at fs.fed.us>>, "Stine, Peter A -FS" <pstine at fs.fed.us<mailto:pstine at fs.fed.us>>
Subject: FW: Experimental Forest: Data and Records Archive Manager position

Hi all,

Laura Kenefic asked me to circulate this position announcement for a Data and Records Archive Manager. The position is at the University of Maine and supports research conducted at the Penobscot Experimental Forest. Please forward to colleagues and partners who can help identify a suitable candidate.

Thanks!

John