[LTER-luq] Fwd: PR 191 closure

Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS ggonzalez at fs.fed.us
Tue Dec 29 07:01:05 MST 2015

Please see message and photo from Forest Supervisor Sharon Wallace.  People needing to visit the area for their projects must make contact with FS Wallace or Manuel Ortiz before doing so.

Dr. Grizelle González
Project Leader

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7800<tel:787-764-7800>
f: 787-766-6302<tel:787-766-6302>
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>

Jardín Botánico Sur,
1201 Ceiba St.<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>
San Juan, PR 00926<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>

Caring for the land and serving people

 Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: