[LTER-luq] URGENT: Update of your list of publications needed

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 15:04:07 MST 2015

Jess:
Attached is the list of  In Press (1) and 2015 (18) publications we  have in the system (End Notes and the Web).
Below is the message I sent to the LUQ investigators.
EDA

Hi,
We need a complete list of publication for 2015, 2016 and/or In Press.
Let me know if you want me to deliver a list of your publications that we have in the system.
This is urgent; we need to upload upload a list of all the publications from the last year in FastLane; we only count 19 for 2015 and In Press.
See:
http://luq.lternet.edu/biblio

EDA

 Eda C. Melendez Colom Information Manager LTER Program University of Puerto Rico Tel. (787) 764-0000 (1-4943) Fax (787) 772 -1481