[LTER-luq] LUQ meeting at ASM

J. Aaron Hogan jamesaaronhogan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:46:01 MDT 2015

Hey all,

We also have the "grad student" working group on investigating
precipitation anomalies, just before that on Wednesday afternoon.  3:30 -
5:30 pm in Ruesch Auditorium - Hobbs

http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/graduate-student-working-group-investigating-precipitation-anomalies-using-multiple-s

Any input is appreciated as we get organized.  There has been a response
from several other grad students and researchers from other LTER sites.  We
will extend the scope to include "post-grad student" researchers.  It
should be interesting.

Best, Aaron

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Jess Zimmerman <jesskz at ites.upr.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have requested a room for LUQ folks to meet during one of the ad hoc
> meeting sessions.  These are always at meal times, so I requested Wednesday
> 6:00 - 7:30.  I'll get back to about which room we will meet in.
>
> jess
>
> Jess K. Zimmerman
> Professor
> Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
> Department Environmental Sciences
> University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
> Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
>
> Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
> Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
>    LTER Program Office: 2867
>    El Verde Field Station: 4381
> Mobile: 787-380-3311

James Aaron Hogan