[LTER-luq] FW: Bosques Secos en Puerto Rico / Dry Forests in Puerto Rico, An Invitation

Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS ggonzalez at fs.fed.us
Mon Aug 17 11:49:55 MDT 2015

FYI.  Invitation to participate to all.  Please forward to others as you think appropriate.

Thanks,
GG

[Forest Service Shield]

Grizelle González, PhD
Project Leader

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry, Research

p: 787-764-7800
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>

Jardín Botánico Sur 1201 Calle Ceiba
San Juan, PR 00926-1119