[LTER-luq-students] Abstract reminder and talk titles

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:48:02 MDT 2016

Hi everyone -

Please remember to send me poster abstracts by next Friday, June 3rd, if
you are presenting a poster at the annual meeting. These will be emailed to
the group before the meeting.

We also need to post a schedule outside the theater at El Portal for the
public to see, so it would be helpful to have titles for all talks that
will be given on June 9th. Please email me your titles (or at least the
general subject of your talk) by June 3rd.

 (Jess, can you forward this to any speakers who are not on the LUQ mailing
list?)

Sarah

--
Sarah Stankavich