[LTER-luq-seac] SEAC meeting - Sept 13

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:12:28 PDT 2018

Hi All,

The SEAC meeting for tomorrow is scheduled at 1:00 pm EDT and AST.

We will discuss procedures for three items:

1.  How to incorporate ecoyphysiolgist(s) into the research group that can
assist us with the development of our drought research, especially the
large-scale throughfall exclusion experiment.

2.  Discuss a procedure for finding a replacement for Nick Brokaw on the
Management Committee.  This means promoting someone to signatory co-PI.

For 1 and 2 I will have specific suggestions, but would like to hear the
opinions of others before making any final decisions via the current
Management Commitee.

3.  Related to 1, have a general discussion of how to replace participating
scientists as they retire.  We are likely to have a great deal of turn-over
in the next six years and it would be to our advantage to begin thinking
about this.

We can discuss additional items at the end.

I expect the meeting to last an hour and a half.

Here is your connection information:

SEAC Meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903299877
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903299877>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 903-299-877

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##903299877
Cisco devices: 903299877 at 67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program