[LTER-luq-seac] tomorrow's meeting

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:23:13 MDT 2015

Dear Group,

I attach the program officer comments from Saran Twombly.  This is her
assessment of the reviews we received  -- and then some.  Among other
things she sees no value in having a SEAC!

We will use this a starting point for discussions.

Sarah will send out the connection information later.  I will be five
minutes late and will have to leave 10 minutes early because I have our
departmental seminar before and class afterwards.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311