[LTER-luq-pi] Photo of forest along Rd988

DJean Lodge dlodgester at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 02:49:29 PDT 2017

Dear LUQ folks

Joe and I are taking refuge in Wyncote PA with friends (west of
Philadelphia), not returning to PR until after Hurricane Maria.
Joe is headed to Amherst MA today for a doctoral thesis defense and returns
to PA on Wednesday.
We have rescheduled our return to PR from Philly for Sunday, 24 Sept.

*Assuming all goes to plan, we will be able to take needed items with us to
PR on Sunday.*

Let us know what you need and we'll see if we can get some luggage to pack
it in and check.
We only came up here with carryon.

Jean