[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: Luquillo LTER site review

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Thu Feb 2 06:18:02 PST 2017

Hi All,

The composition of the Review Team has changed.  See below.  I had a call
with Lou beginning to organize the details.  The most important details he
shared were:

1.  All information will flow from NSF, so the site review book and other
info will go to Lou first.
2.  He wants the IM person Jonathan Walsh fully involved in the site review
activities and not spend a lot of time separated from the group.  He is
setting it up so that Eda and he can begin to interact beforehand.

A reminder that the team members function much as a panel and they should
be anonymous.  I think I already sent out an email to all with their info,
but we should try to keep a lid on it from here out.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311