[LTER-luq-pi] Regular meeting time

Whendee Silver wsilver at berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 1 23:24:18 MDT 2016

I can do most of the MCs. I have monthly CZO PI meetings (required) starting at 11 am my time starting on Sept 15th so would miss the monthly meetings.

Whendee L. Silver
Professor of Ecosystem Ecology and Biogeochemistry and
Rudy Grah Endowed Chair in Forestry and Sustainability,
Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Mailing address:
130 Mulford Hall #3114
University of California
Berkeley CA, 94720