[LTER-luq-pi] Regular meeting time

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:25:13 MDT 2016

Mike,

I have the same situation on the other end.  One of my very few weekly
commitments is the Departmental Seminar, which ends at 1:00.  I need time
to walk back to my office.  1:15 - 2:15 would be fine for most meetings.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311