[LTER-luq-pi] Meeting Thursday

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:44:32 MDT 2016

Hi All,

I am returning to Puerto Rico tomorrow.  My trip to the Georgia coast has
been curtailed by the approach of Hurricane Matthew!  I will land at 1:42,
so won't be able to attend the monthly meeting.  I suggest we cancel as we
were supposed to meet at 1:15.

I wanted to begin to discuss how we should prepare and plan the Site Review
Meeting in March.  I will lay out via email my strategy for getting us
ready and dummy up an agenda for the meeting.  I can get your input via
email while we find another time to meet in the next two weeks.

Let us know your travel schedule the next two weeks and we will do a doodle
poll around the dates we have in common.  My schedule is mostly open.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311