[LTER-luq-pi] FastLane Proposal 1630431 submitted. Overdue Reports may delay processing

Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS ggonzalez at fs.fed.us
Sun Jan 24 16:43:48 MST 2016

LUQ PIs,

Please see below.  How can we clear this- ASAP?

Other proposals will be submitted this wk!!

Thanks
GG

Dr. Grizelle González
Project Leader

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7800<tel:787-764-7800>
f: 787-766-6302<tel:787-766-6302>
ggonzalez at fs.fed.us<mailto:ggonzalez at fs.fed.us>

Jardín Botánico Sur,
1201 Ceiba St.<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>
San Juan, PR 00926<x-apple-data-detectors://0/3>

Caring for the land and serving people

 Sent from my iPhone