[LTER-luq-pi] Luquillo LTER Nontechnical abstract and C&P updates

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Fri Feb 19 07:57:23 MST 2016

Saran,

Great news.  Thanks so much.  If there is anything you need from us, let us
know right away.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 80903
Mobile: 787-380-3311