[LTER-luq-pi] MC meetings for the semester

Willig, Michael michael.willig at uconn.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:07:26 MDT 2016

Sarah, Jess, et al.,

I just responded to the doodle poll based on general availability.

More specifically, on 22-25 September, I will be unavailable, and I will similarly be unavailable on 30 August-1 September.

Saludos,

Mike

Michael R. Willig, Ph.D.
Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor

Director -- Center for Environmental Sciences & Engineering
Professor -- Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Curator – Mammal Collections

Web Sites
Personal:  http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/people/willig/
Center: http://www.cese.uconn.edu/
Department:  http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/eebwww/

Phones
Office of Director:  860-486-2798
Research Office:  860-486-1455
Research Laboratory:  860-486-1772
Facsimile:  860-486-5488

Mailing Address
Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering
University of Connecticut
3107 Horsebarn Hill Road
Building 4 Annex
Storrs, CT  06269-4210