[LTER-luq-pi] Available for online presentation April 26 @ 3 pm EST?

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:37:57 MDT 2016

Great!  Plan on a 45 min talk with a few minutes for questions.  You can
present slides.  In fact it is preferred.  We will be using Go To Meeting.
Easy peasy.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 80903
Mobile: 787-380-3311

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 4:35 PM, McGinley, Kathleen -FS <kmcginley at fs.fed.us