[LTER-luq-pi] for tomorrow's meeting, please review.

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon Sep 21 08:11:45 MDT 2015

Dear MC,

I am also attaching a list of the hypotheses, which includes the PIs and
Senior Personnel responsible for undertaking the research.  I would like to
revisit this to make sure we 1) have the right leaders for each hypothesis
and 2) have included all potential contributors.  This will be a prelude to
discussing the staging of each of these activities and the development of a
plan of action to be discussed at the January meeting.

Later I will send out the GTM info.

Thanks,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311