[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: DEB 1546686 - Luquillo renewal

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:07:59 MDT 2015

And, the reviews are in.  Haven't started reading them yet.

jes

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311